skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Squibbler

Squibbing the daily headlines.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just in: VIDEO: Incredible Rescue of 93-Year-Old Woman Caught in Missouri Flooding

This is really cool! Check this post VIDEO: Incredible Rescue of 93-Year-Old Woman Caught in Missouri Flooding


Posted by Yochana at 8:17 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Search This Blog

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

Great sites to check out!

  • 2012 Presidential Candidates
  • The Jeff Abel Daily
  • Heritage.Org
  • Rush Limbaugh
  • Michelle Malkin
  • Lemon Lime Moon
  • Sultan Knish

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

  • If You Mess With Israel, You Mess With US. And who is messin' with Israel - obama
    Sadly, the biggest threat to Israel is occupying the White House.  Then again, what do you expect from obama who is an active supporter of ...
  • Barbaric Thoughts takes a look at Bristol Palin's income.
    Found this on twitter. Was really glad to see someone finally said something intelligent about Bristol's pay. A very good read. Check...
  • Hey Linda Douglass! Try to explain this one away!
  • "I hate every form of capitalism!"
    Image via CrunchBase I've begun creating a comic zine called, "The Litterbox Chronicles." It's about cats, written by my ...
  • Beer Party Shmeerparty
    Far too many people have looked at Obama's beer party on the lawn as no big deal. It's a guy thing. It's what they do. Who c...

About Me

Yochana
Hey! Yo Coleman here. I have more interests than anyone should be allowed to have, as you can tell from this blog where I'm dumping it all. I live on a 300 acre farm and am owned by 15 cats.
View my complete profile