Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Think about it.

A friend of mine called after the Glenn Beck show to discuss the latest episode on obama's czars and agenda. In the course of our discussion she said something that irritated me. It was something like: Why doesn't obama check into these guys before he becomes friends with them?

I kinda lost it at that point. I didn't yell, but I was a bit passionate in my response. So, let me ask you the same thing I asked her:

How come people treat obama like he has no clue what the czars, he personally chose for his advisors, are like?

How come people don't apply the two very true expressions: "You are who you hang out with" and "Birds of a feather flock together" to obama? Let me ask you something. How many times have you used "You are who you hang out with," on your children or kids you're teaching to persuade them to choose good friends. How many times have you looked at someone and said to whoever is near you, "Birds of a feather flock together." How many times?

Obama said, "You want to know what I believe, look at the people I surround myself with." Those are obama's own words. So what are his czars like? His czars are marxist, communists, pro-abortion, pro-euthanasia, anti-capitalism, etc. A lot of them have been arrested at some point in time and we're not talking as teenagers.

There is no good in these guys. So, please stop trying to make obama out as some naïve nincompoop who goes around without a clue. He has a clue. He has an agenda and it's one that's going to destroy capitalism if we let him. Now, what are you going to do about it?


2 comments:

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Well, Obama is made of teflon and nothing seems to stick to him.

Yochana said...

That's funny. I always thought he was made out of those patties in the barnyard. : )

On the other hand, obama and Biden are also the rat that finds it's way into the moonshine stills and has to be chucked out. It's usually dead - much like their brain. (even happier grin)